Army of Immortals Army of Immortals

Okay, I'm not sure what to think...

The title intrigued me, since I'm a sucker for dark, orchestral types. But, the song was in major chord (happy sounding) which, that's not bad, but it's misleading in a way.

My main criticism is for one, the drums. They need a bit more... stuff going on...
For two, those growls and wobbles, they were... they didn't sound like they belonged in this song.
For three, volume control. those growls and stuff were VERY overpowering and made it hard to hear the drums, melody or anything else that was playing in the background...

Like the other guy said, keep composing, you'll eventually get really good.

Anitrik responds:

Yes you're right, this track is very far to be finished.
First about the Major chords, I know but it was intended to be like this, sorry if the title made you think it was a dark oriented orchestral song or something like that.
Now about the drums, you are totally right, my drums are really poor and need to be improved a lot. I've just started to make music and I am very far to other drums lines you could hear in other amazing dubstep songs. But I'm trying my best, give me some time and my songs may get getter and better ! :)
And finally the volume, of course that may be worked a lot more than I did in this song.

Also I think that now I will spend much more time on making songs, for now I was making a song in 3-4 hours, well very few time just to get something that sounds cool, but of course it is quite stupid as I will never improve my skills making this. Now I will spend a lot more time trying to make everything perfect before publish something, it may take a lot more time but this way I will make "quality songs".
Sorry for my bad english, I hope you've understood me :)

And thank you very very very much for your feedback, it really helps me a lot :)

Broken Shards Broken Shards

Ahh yes! A good one! XD

Dude, holy crap I'm in love with that intro, such beautiful bliss, that melody is so... I don't even know.

Really good transitions, really good buildup, really good drop, this is so good compared to other "Dubstep" songs I've heard on Newgrounds.

About the only criticism I have is the outro. It would have been alot better if it was that melody fading out with a slight ambient twinkling instead of the chords. Besides that, this was a masterpiece.

MafiaPineapple responds:

Thanks materino. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ghoul Ghoul

It was really REALLY nice, for the first part however.

You see, I'm a complete sucker for nice, mystical, dark feels, that intro was BEAUTIFUL, but dude, the transition into the drop and the drop itself, it was just... no...

That drop had sounds going all over the place, it was WAY to wild for that intro, please, if you make another song like this, stretch the intro out more and have a better transition into the drop.

I got my eye on you though, you have a lot of potential. Keep composing!